- At 7:11 a.m. an officer took a report of a theft of packages from a residence in the 400 block of Grizz Avenue.
- At 7:56 a.m. an officer was called by a Helena business to report being a victim of a computer virus/ransom ware scam.
- 1:06 p.m. an officer was called to investigate a theft of a bicycle in the 1400 block of Hunthausen Way.
- At 9:00 p.m. an officer met with a Helena resident concerning the theft of a vehicle in the 3200 block of Highway 12 East. The owner reported a vehicle stolen from where he had to stored. The vehicle is a green 1989 Ford F350 pickup truck with Montana license BDA860.
- 12:39 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation near Cruse and Lawrence Avenue. It was learned the driver had a warrant for his arrest. The 22-year-old Helena male was arrested on the warrant, in addition to several traffic offenses. He was booked at the detention center.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 86 inmates (78 for felonies and eight for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 107 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 35 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 29 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Ninety-two clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, seven are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 14 are on house arrest.