- At 10:19 a.m. an officer took a report of a theft from a business on the 2600 block of North Montana Avenue.
- At 12:54 p.m. police took a report of a theft from a motor vehicle that was parked in the 700 block of Elm Street.
- At 12:56 p.m. an officer took a report of a theft of a motorcycle license plate.
- At 1:02 p.m. an officer took a report of a cold assault that occurred in the area of Ryan Fields.
- At 1:34 p.m. police were dispatched to the 800 block of North Oregon Street for a report of a man trespassing. A 50-year-old man was arrested on a probation violation and charges of possession of dangerous drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At 2:28 p.m. an officer took a report of a theft of a backpack from a motor vehicle that was parked in the 200 block of Anderson Boulevard.
- At 2:44 p.m. an officer at the county courthouse on another matter heard a male and female yelling at one of the court entrances. A 48-year-old man was arrested on a charge of partner or family member assault and a Cascade County warrant.
- At 6:24 p.m. an officer responded to the 1600 block of Boulder Avenue after receiving information that a male in this area had warrants for his arrest. A 32-year-old man was arrested on four warrants.
- At 7:58 p.m. an officer took a report of theft from the 500 block of Sanders Street.
- At 3:50 a.m. an officer took a report of criminal mischief on the 1700 block of Missoula Avenue.
- At 6:39 a.m. police responded to the 1100 block of Enterprise Drive for a report of a male trespassing. A 56-year-old man was cited for trespass to property.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 100 inmates (85 for felonies and 15 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 137 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 43 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 90 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 4 testing out of county, 2 are pre-trial, 1 is GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 9 are on house arrest.