- At 12:13 p.m. an officer investigated a theft of a package from a mailbox at a residence in the 1800 block of Beltview Drive.
- At 10:58 a.m. an officer investigated a criminal mischief to a vehicle parked in the 800 block of Camelot Court. The victim reported a window broken from her car.
- At 1:43 p.m. an officer investigated a trespass to and theft from a motor vehicle in the 1000 block of North Ewing Street. The victim reported someone entered her vehicle sometime overnight and stole several items.
- At 6:30 p.m. an officer responded to a residence in the 900 block of North Rodney concerning a burglary. The resident reported someone had entered the locked garage and stole several items.
- At 2:18 p.m. an officer was called to investigate a violation of an order of protection. The case has been referred to the county attorney’s office for consideration of charges.
- At 2:36 p.m. officers responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 100 block of Cutler Street. Officers placed an adult female into protective custody and transported her to the hospital for treatment.
- At 6:16 p.m. an officer was called to a residence in the 1200 block of Walnut to investigate a burglary. The resident reported someone had entered the locked garage and stole several items.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 95 inmates (88 for felonies and seven for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 113 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 31 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 26 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Eighty-three clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, six are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 13 are on house arrest.