- At 8:54 a.m. an officer was dispatched to a business on the 1500 block of Cedar Street for a report of a theft.
- At 10:57 a.m. police took a report of theft from a business on the 400 block of Euclid Avenue.
- At 11:38 a.m. an officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle on the 20 block of Ewing Street.
- At 11:46 a.m. an officer took a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle that was parked in the 900 block of Hialeah Court.
- At 1:07 p.m. an officer took a report of a stolen purse on the 1200 block of North Last Chance Gulch.
- At 1:30 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1300 block of Cole Avenue for a report of a man in the area violating a no-contact order. Police arrested the man on charges of tampering with evidence and violating a no-contact order.
- At 1:41 p.m. an officer took a report of a theft of a vehicle from the 1600 block of 11th Avenue. The vehicle is a 1998 black Dodge Avenger with Montana license plate "MRMAIDS."
- At 3:23 p.m. an officer took a report of an assault that occurred in the 2700 block of Colonial Drive. This case is active.
- At 4:06 p.m. an officer took a report of a stolen purse on the 900 block of Logan Street.
- At 4:37 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the intersection of Winne and Roberts streets for a stolen traffic sign.
- At 1:57 a.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 1700 block of Montana Avenue. The driver, a 17-year-old girl, was cited for possession of marijuana, possession of a glass pipe and minor in possession of alcohol.
As of Tuesday morning, the county jail held 99 inmates (87 for felonies and 12 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 136 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 44 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 30 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 91 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program.