- At 8:39 a.m., an officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle that occurred in the 3200 block of Centennial.
- At 10:19 a.m., an officer responded to the 500 block of Logan St. for a report of a protection order violation. Investigation into the incident led to a 50-year-old male being placed under arrest for violation of a protection order. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 1:28 p.m., an officer took a report of a vehicle that was stolen from the 600 block of Broadway St. The vehicle is a 2007 maroon GMC Envoy with MT License No. 5-86886A. This case is active.
- At 1:07 p.m., an officer took a report of a theft of a wallet that occurred in the 2700 block of Prospect Ave.
- At 1:55 p.m., an officer took a report of a theft that occurred in the 200 block of S. Harrison Ave.
- At 1:45 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the area of 15th St. and Rodney St. for a welfare check on a female. Upon arrival, officers located a vehicle driving away from the area. Investigation into the matter led to an 18-year-old female being placed under arrest for DUI (1st offense), driving without a valid license, and endangering the welfare of a child. She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 1:58 a.m., an officer responded to a single motor vehicle crash in the area of Henderson St. and Peosta Ave. The driver of the vehicle was traveling south on Henderson St. and failed to negotiate the turn in the road resulting in the vehicle crashing into the ditch on the east side of Henderson St. The driver was wearing a seat belt and was the lone occupant. The driver was transported to the hospital via ambulance. The investigation is still active and it is believed speed and alcohol were factors in the crash.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 94 inmates (85 for felonies and 9 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 123 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 41 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 29 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 90 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 8 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 3 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 8 are on house arrest.