- At 12:43 a.m., an officer responded to the 1600 block of 11th for a report of an individual trespassing at that location. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 17-year-old male was cited for minor in possession of tobacco and underage possession of alcohol. He was released to a guardian.
- At 11:15 a.m., an officer spoke with a complainant concerning the theft of license plates. The case is active.
- At 11:49 a.m., an officer responded to the 900 block of Cooke for a report of a possible violation of a no contact order. The case is active.
- At 1:03 p.m., an officer spoke with a complainant concerning a possible forged check. The case is active.
- At 5:32 p.m., an officer spoke with a complainant concerning the trespass to and a theft from a motor vehicle that occurred in the 700 block of Amethyst. The case is active.
- At 6:55 p.m., an officer responded to the 900 block of Hollins for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle, a window was broken out during the last 5 days. The case is active.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 76 inmates (70 for felonies and six for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 105 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 44 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Ninety-four clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. The county also has eight testing out of county; one is pretrial; four are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet); and six are on house arrest.