- At 10:20 a.m. an officer responded to the 10 block of Starbuck Court for a report of a protective order violation.
- At 12:32 p.m. an officer responded to the 900 block of Carousel Way for a report of a female being threatened by her ex-boyfriend.
- At 12:45 p.m. an officer responded to the 1100 block of North Roberts for a reported theft.
- At 3:01 p.m. an officer investigated a theft that occurred in the 3100 block of North Sanders.
- At 6:49 p.m. police responded to a reported theft in the 500 block of Logan.
- At 7:01 p.m. an officer investigated a reported criminal mischief that occurred in the 700 block of South California. It was reported that a house window had been shot with a BB gun.
- At 10:31 p.m. police responded to the 2700 block of Prospect for a report of an assault. A 20-year-old man was arrested for partner or family member assault, first offense.
Helena police also responded to 84 calls for service, including 19 traffic stops, seven welfare checks, four accidents and two for mental health protective custody.