- At 10:16 a.m. a school resource officer took a report of a student in possession of tobacco. The 15-year-old student was issued a citation
- At 12:45 p.m. a school resource officer took a report of an assault. This case is active.
- At 3:47 p.m. an officer took a report of an assault on a minor. There is suspect information and this case is active.
- At 4:03 p.m. an officer took a report of a domestic disturbance from the 1700 block of Cannon Street. There is suspect information and this case is active.
- At 6:08 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 500 block of N. Last Chance Gulch for a welfare check on a female. The officer located the female and she was transported to the hospital for her own well-being.
- At 7:16 a.m. an officer took a report of a hit and run crash that occurred in the 400 block of Dakota Street. This case is active.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 86 inmates (73 for felonies and 13 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 101 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 34 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 26 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Eighty-six clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, seven are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet) and 12 are on house arrest.