- At 8:02 a.m. police responded to the Law Enforcement Center and arrested a man on a South Dakota warrant.
- At 8:13 a.m. an officer took a report of an attempted burglary to a business in the 900 block of Helena Avenue.
- At 10:49 a.m. an officer was dispatched to a business in the 600 block of North Montana Avenue for a report of a theft and later cited a 30-year-old man.
- At 3:54 p.m. police took a report of a burglary on the 1900 block of Townsend Avenue.
- At 4:29 p.m. an officer investigated a criminal mischefon the 3000 block of North Montana Avenue.
- At 4:38 p.m. an officer took a report of a theft from the 1700 block of Walnut Street.
- At 5:53 p.m. police took a report of the theft of two bicycles from the 800 block of Abbey Street.
- At 7:42 p.m. an officer met with a complainant at the station in reference a theft from a vehicle.
As of Thursday morning, the county jail held 99 inmates (83 for felonies and 16 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 137 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 42 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 32 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 88 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 4 testing out of county, 2 are pre-trial, 1 is GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 7 are on house arrest.