- At 4:18 p.m. an officer responded to a report of shoplifting that occurred in the 2700 block of Prospect.
- At 9:06 p.m. an officer responded to the 2000 block of Cromwell Dixon for a report of shoplifting.
- At 10:10 p.m. officers investigated a domestic disturbance that occurred in the 600 block of Benton Avenue.
- At 2:26 a.m. officers responded to a reported trespassing that occurred in the 500 block of Last Chance Gulch. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 49-year-old male from Helena was cited for trespassing and released.
- At 4:09 a.m. an officer investigated the unauthorized use of a motor vehicle that occurred in the 1700 block of Prospect Avenue.
- At 6:05 a.m. an officer responded to a report of criminal mischief to a residence in the 200 block of West Lawrence.
As of Sunday morning, the county jail held 77 inmates (70 for felonies and seven for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 101 inmates at various detention facilities.