- At 4:27 a.m., officers were dispatched to the 2000 block of North Montana Avenue for an alarm on an ATM machine. Upon arrival officers located the ATM, which had been knocked from its base and was lying on its side in the parking lot. Tracks in the snow led officers to a forklift abandoned nearby. It was discovered the forklift was taken from a construction site. The case is actively being investigated.
- At 9:21 a.m., an officer responded to the 1100 block of Hauser Boulevard for a report of a theft. It was reported a receiver hitch was stolen from a vehicle.
- At 9:23 a.m., an officer responded to the intersection of 12th Avenue and Hoback Street for a report of a vehicle left abandoned in the middle of the intersection. The vehicle was impounded due to being a road hazard.
- At 3:54 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 600 block of Legend Loop for a report of a cold burglary. It was reported that items were stolen from a garage.
- At 4:06 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Neill and Park avenues. The officer verified the driver’s ID and learned there was a valid warrant for his arrest. The 28-year-old Helena-area man was arrested for the warrant and booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 4:17 p.m., an officer responded to the 3700 block of Zircon Way for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle. It was reported the damage occurred sometime in the last week.
- At 5:03 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the area of Park Avenue and Bishop Carroll Drive for a report of a vehicle stuck. It was reported the vehicle had gone off the plowed area and that the driver was possibly impaired. When the officer arrived and made contact with the driver, she demonstrated significant signs of impairment. The 49-year-old Helena woman was tested for DUI and arrested. It was discovered the woman had five prior DUI convictions. She was booked into the LCSO jail for felony DUI (sixth offense).
- At 5:13 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1100 block of Cedar Street for a report of a vehicle left abandoned in the roadway. The vehicle was impounded due to being a road hazard.
- At 11:44 p.m., an officer responded to the 900 block of North Cooke Street for a report of a violation of a restraining order. It was reported the violation occurred on a previous date. The case is active.