- At 8:56 a.m., officers responded to the burglary of a business in the 1300 block of Cedar Street. While investigating that call they contacted and arrested a 20-year-old male from East Helena on an outstanding warrant.
- At 9:27 a.m., an officer responded to the 1200 block of Lyndale Avenue for a report of locks being cut off several utility trailers.
- At 11:19 a.m., an officer investigated a fraud that occurred in the 2900 block of North Sanders Street.
- At 11:49 a.m., an officer investigated a criminal mischief that occurred in the 200 block of Broadway. At the conclusion of the incident, a 16-year-old female from Helena was arrested.
- At 12:21 p.m., an officer took a report of a burglary that occurred in the 1300 block of Walnut Street.
- At 2:19 p.m., an officer received a report of forgery that occurred in the 1400 block of Gallatin Avenue.
- At 4:34 p.m., officers responded to the 2900 block of North Sanders Street and arrested a 25-year-old female from Missoula on outstanding warrants.
- At 5:34 p.m., officers responded to the 1500 block of Chestnut Street for a reported family disturbance.
- At 6:35 p.m., an officer responded to the 600 block of Helena Avenue for a reported theft.
- At 8:42 p.m., officers responded to the intersection of Readers Village and Harrison Avenue for a reported vehicle crash. At the conclusion of the incident a 34-year-old male from Helena was arrested for DUI, Aggravated DUI, and careless driving.
- At 9:49 p.m., an officer investigated a theft of a bicycle that occurred in the 600 block of Helena Avenue.
- At 12:02 a.m., officers responded to the 500 block of Logan Street for a reported disturbance. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 35-year-old male and a 57-year-old male, both from Helena, were arrested for assault with a weapon.
- At 1:46 a.m., officers responded to reported disturbance in the 400 block of Broadway. At the conclusion of the investigation an 18-year-old male and a 18-year-old female were cited and released for underage possession of alcohol. A 19-year-old male was cited and released for a violation of the social host ordinance. A 21-year-old female was cited and released for DUI.
- At 2:30 a.m., officers responded to the 1700 block of Hudson Street for a reported domestic disturbance. At the conclusion of the incident a 24-year-old male from Helena was arrested for assault with a weapon.
As of Wednesday morning, the county jail held 93 inmates (87 for felonies and six for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 125 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 40 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 28 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Eighty-seven clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have eight testing out of county, one is pre-trial, three are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and seven are on house arrest.