- At 3:17 a.m., an officer was patrolling the area of the 1200 block of Last Chance Gulch. He located a vehicle with several juveniles inside. When the officer made contact with the juveniles, there were indications they had been consuming alcohol. The male in the driver’s seat provided a false name to the officer, but was later identified. At the conclusion of the investigation, the juvenile male in the driver’s seat was cited with obstructing a police officer and underage possession of alcohol. Two other female occupants and a juvenile male occupant were cited for underage possession of alcohol. They were referred to municipal court for the possession citations and the male was referred to juvenile probation for the obstructing citation. All were released to guardians.
- At 10:10 a.m., an officer responded to the 2900 block of Prospect for a report of criminal mischief to property.
- At 11:22 a.m., an officer responded to the 1300 block of Waukesha for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle. It was reported tires were slashed.
- At 11:29 a.m., an officer responded to the area of Hayes and Holter for a report of theft of property from a vehicle.
- At 5:22 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the 10 block of W. Custer for a report of criminal mischief to a vehicle. It was reported the vehicle was keyed.
- At 9:32 p.m., an officer responded to the 600 block of W. Custer for a report of a possible burglary to a storage unit. The case is active.
- At 10:27 p.m., an officer responded to the 3100 block of Bridger for a report of a trespass situation. No charges were filed.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 82 inmates (77 for felonies and 5 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 110 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 35 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 31 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). 93 clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have 7 testing out of county, 1 is pre-trial, 7 are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 12 are on house arrest.