- At 12:21 A.m., an officer was dispatched to the 1700 block of North Cedar for a report of a physical altercation between several males in a parking lot. It was then reported the suspects left in a vehicle. The officer was close by and located the vehicle. After he made a traffic stop, the occupants were identified, and it was learned the altercation was only verbal. One of the passengers in the vehicle was identified as under 21 and had been consuming alcohol. Further, the same male had a confirmed warrant for his arrest. The 20-year-old Helena man was arrested and booked into the LCSO jail for the warrant and Underage Possession of Alcohol.
- At 12:31 p.m., an officer responded to the 400 block of Euclid for a report of possible criminal mischief to a vehicle. When the officer arrived, it was determined the damage was not criminal.
- At 8:07 p.m., an officer responded to the 700 block of East Sixth Avenue for a report of a family disturbance. It was determined nothing criminal occurred.
- At 9:48 p.m., an officer responded to the 400 block of North Oakes Street for a report of an accidental discharge of a weapon. It was reported a male accidentally shot himself. The male was transported to the Emergency Room and the case is under investigation.
- At 12:48 a.m., officers were dispatched the area of Montana and Cedar for a report of a possible DUI driver. The vehicle was located and a traffic stop was conducted. The male driver demonstrated signs of impairment and was tested for DUI. At the conclusion of the investigation, the 35-year-old Helena man was arrested for Aggravated DUI. He was booked into the LCSO jail.
- At 2:10 a.m., an officer responded to the 1400 block of Euclid for a report of a theft of alcohol. The case is active.