- At 8:45 a.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1400 block of Missoula Avenue for a report of a male in this area that had a warrant for his arrest. The 39-year-old man was located and placed under arrest for a valid arrest warrant out of Powell County. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 8:54 a.m. an officer took a report of a vehicle that was stolen from the 1700 block of Butte Avenue. The vehicle is a 1992 dark blue Toyota single-cab truck bearing Montana license plate 51-10891.
- At 1:30 p.m. an Officer was dispatched to the 500 block of Logan Street for a report of a disturbance. Investigation into the matter led to a 25-year-old woman being placed under arrest for several valid arrest warrants (four Helena Municipal Court warrants). She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
- At 3:07 p.m. an officer took a report of a vehicle that was stolen from the 600 block of California Street. The vehicle is a 2011 blue Mazda six-passenger vehicle bearing Colorado license plate 096ZOL. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 3:55 p.m. an officer took a report of an assault that occurred in the 900 block of North Oregon Street. Investigation into the assault led to no charges being filed at this time.
- At 8:26 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of Prospect Avenue for a report of a domestic disturbance. The suspect left prior to the officer's arrival and the case is active.
- At 10:40 p.m. an officer took a report of a burglary that occurred in the 300 block of Janet Street. There is suspect information and the case is active.
- At 12:25 a.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop in the area of Helena Avenue and Roberts Street. Once the vehicle came to a stop, the driver of the vehicle fled from the vehicle on foot. The driver made it several blocks before being caught by the officer. Investigation into the stop led to a 21-year-old man being placed under arrest for obstructing a peace officer and driving without a valid driver’s license. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
As of Monday morning, the county jail held 92 inmates (77 for felonies and 15 for misdemeanors). In total, the county has 108 inmates at various detention facilities. In addition, 37 are PBT (Personal Breath Test) and 26 are SCRAM (Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor bracelet). Ninety clients are serviced by the 24/7 sobriety program. We also have six testing out of county, one is pre-trial, seven are GPS (Global Positioning System bracelet), and 13 are on house arrest.