From the AP
- 'Chappaquiddick' film to examine Kennedy's infamous crash
- Box office top 20: 'The Jungle Book' tops newcomers
- Oprah Winfrey to star in HBO's 'Henrietta Lacks' movie
- Family Guy creator to sing with Boston Pops opening night
- Obama takes one more shot at zinging official Washington
- Andrew McCarthy is downright creepy in ABC's 'The Family'
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' Reagan film, says spokesman
- Pullman's 'Independence Day' call-to-arms lives on
- Comcast buying DreamWorks Animation for about $3.55B
- In 'Papa,' Hemingway returns to Cuba via the silver screen
- Sam Mendes to head jury at Venice Film Festival
More from the AP
- 'Be Here Now' film follows 'Spartacus' star's cancer fight
- NY judge rejects Cosby's request to get journalists' notes
- Coppola, eternal film student, on his robust life in cinema
- Review: Adaptation examines dysfunction of 'The Family Fang'
- Andra Day to appear on 40 million Coke cups at McDonald's
- Box Office Top 20: 'Jungle Book' overpowers 'Huntsman'
- At Tribeca, virtual reality takes early steps toward art
- Man who inspired film 'Bernie' sent back to prison by jury
- News Guide: Real-life 'Bernie' murder case ends in repeat
- Jury asks to see transcripts in Bernie Tiede case
- You talkin' to me? Cast of 'Taxi Driver' reunites for 40th
Subscribe to Independent Record Email Alerts!