Details for Carpet Cleaning Technician
We are currently sourcing applicants for a full-time Carpet Cleaning Technician in Helena, Montana.
- Clean carpet and other fabric surfaces.
- Transport cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Provide additional information and services that the customer may benefit from, including additional carpet protectors etc.
- Stocking, inventory, tracking, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass a background check and have a clean driving record prior to employment.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, and handle objects with hands.
- Ability to lift, bend, and endure other physical exertion.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm and occasional weekends.
Status: This position is full-time temporary to permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact Katie Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 406-443-7664